h-1 and it was suck!

Yeah, I'm exciting for that journey. But I hate it when people just give me that 'ah you? Really?' look. Oh please, u think I can't pass this throuuuugh?
You know what? I hate when people looked at me with that 'underestimate' eyes. Yes, I hate it!
I'm not that spoiled girl who always going everywhere with a car, buy new branded bags, go around this world, enjoying every fancy thing!
No, I'm not like that. I love travelling, adventuring, and something like that. You know what? Even I hate airplane! I hate airport. And I love train instead.
Right, this is my first experience to go by a train in economi class then whyyyy???? There's always 'the first time' for everything rite?
This is my first time, but I'm sure I can go through this situation.
you can talk to me everything, but I'll show u what I have inside! U'll see me sit on the train in economi class! Okaaaay. :) :)



Ps: by theeee waaaay. Thanks for caring me like that. I'm happy to hear what u said. Buuut, it made me feel like a roller coaster again and of course made me expect too much! Yeah, u fly me high, and I just counting down when the right time (for you) to push me down. Doh! Thank you!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: