:)

i got way back into memories...



how funny he tried to makes me smile :)

how he tried to makes me strong again :)

how he tried to say I miss you ;) (haha.. i win!!)



how he tried to makes me want to sleep :)

and how he played with that emoticon that better than words :) :) :)

i am thanking you! a lot. for fullfil my days with all your joke and even ur inspiring words. it inspires me a lot ya know?
i'm glad to know you, to had you a years ago, and to have you as a bestfriend now! it more than good, ya know.

cant wait for sunday. let's meet up, dear fellas! :) :) :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Abby Fabian said...

crazy u!
what's this hah?
im not agree that u won that game. just read again.

btw, im happy to know u write all of this. i dont know u love me like this.
hahahahaha.

(un)Brave Girl said...

i AM the winner. u couldnt say agree or not. this is my blog. i own this.
go for ur own blog, u can write anything then. hahahahaha :)) *ketawasadis

Abby Fabian said...

ah dasar manusia gila. kamu yang bilang duluan kan kalau kamu ga sabar nunggu saya pulang.
i know u love me.
:)

(un)Brave Girl said...

yeah, i love u. all of ur craziness! hahahaha.
dasar sahabat gila yang tidak tau diuntung!