surat untuk Tuhan

hey, God.
i know, maybe u know me well, better than what i know myself.
God, you know, right? that i've been trying so hard to solve this little problem.
i know, God. it might be my fault. how was it begin, and how was it grow.
i know, u gave me a warning sign, but i just throw it far.
God, u know that i've been trying.
i try so hard to erase the memories behind.
i try.
but, i don't know why, harder i try, the memory just easier flying around my mind.
dear God, i want this memories just go away. but it's hard for sure.
i'm tired, dear God.
i'm tired.
everyone just talk all about me. and just remind me again and again.
i know, they don't even know whats goin on inside.
i can say, i will forget.
but for real, it ways so hard, God.
it's hard.
i have to play with the memories around, and the pain i feel inside.
they can it's easy. but for me, this is the hardest part.
dear God, you know what i feel inside. what i've been hiding for a long time.
please, if this is wrong, just make it right.
could you help me to forget about it?
i cant do by myself, dear God.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

intanhaerani said...

suka bgt yang ini git..tp kayakny lebih seru kalo bagian ini bisa jd part dari cerita yg lebih besar..
ditunggu karya2 selanjutnyaaa :)

Gita said...

Makasih intan udh komen. Catatan catatan kecil disini bagian dr yang sekarang ditulis, ntan. Hehe.