dia mengerti

at one night, when i went back to Bogor, sit next the window in the Bus, i switched on my iPod, made it shuffle, and how lucky i am, my iPod brought this song for me. and made me feel so, uhm what can i say? peaceful, maybe?

Banyak perkara yang tak dapat kumengerti
Mengapakah harus terjadi di dalam kehidupan ini
Satu perkara yang kusimpan di dalam hati
Tiada sesuatupun kan terjadi tanpa Allah peduli

Allah mengerti, Allah peduli
Segala persoalan yang kita hadapi
Tak akan pernah dibiarkanNya
Ku bergumul sendiri sbab Allah mengerti

when i heard that song, finally, im crying. no, its not because im sad. its only because, i feel so guilty.
the problem i have been thinkin of was really, oh my God, maybe it can be called with problem? i forgot about everything He had been sent to me. a thousand chances He gave me to feel the morning, to see the sun, to close or even to open my eyes. not only that, He sent me to a really good family, i have an awesome mom, a cool dad, superduper fun siblings, and a warm big family.
He gave me a lot of nicest friend ever! to share my problem, to give me a shoulder to cry, and even to give me a lot of bad words for waking me up from my long dream.
hey, He's caring you as much, Gita. what else you can ask for more?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: