J-O-K-E

My friend told me to take it easy when I'm going so uneasy to face my problem.
And his words was so, what can I say? Uhm, maybe he's right.

He said, dear gita, life is joke, honey. Don't take it seriously. Because when you take it too serious and life can't give what u want as a feedback, life will say 'hey, I'm just kidding, okay?'
Is that funny? Of course not! It feels hurt, or even more than hurt.
So, just take it easy when u have a problem. Don't take it too serious. Just try what u can do, about the feedback? U can ask for what u want.
But life (or maybe God) has the best way to give u a feedback for what u've done.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

rumah desain said...

miss... klo makna dalam bacaan tersebut apa? tq
arti "feedback" d sini apa?

tq. "fandi"islam

(un)Brave Girl said...

feedback itu repon dari apa yang kita buat. kasarnya imbalan dari apa yang kita udah kasih sama sesuatu yang kita perjuangkan. padahal ga semua yang kita perjuangkan ngasih feedback atau respon yang kita inginkan