get me out!

I'm tired. So tired.
I'm tired by following you how to play with this game.

I'm tired. So tired.
I'm tired by trying to understand every single words you said. Try to look deep down inside ur smile, or inside ur warm eyes when u look into my eyes.I'm tired by trying to read every move u made when u're with me.

I'm tired. So tired.
I'm tired with this uneasy heartbeat. With this f*cking insomnia. With this insane emotion.

I'm tired. So tired.
I'm tired, when I'm flying so high and touching the cloud, playing with the star, or even kissing the moon, theeeennn??? U just push me down! And I feel the pain inside. And after that? When I can forget about the pain, u just do the same thing. Make it repeat. And I'm so damn stupid to do the same thing again.

I'm tired. So tired.
I'm tired with this game. Can we just finish this game? Can weeee???
And eventhough I have to face the game is over, and I'm the loser one, I am ready. I'm so ready to lose you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: