negeri antah berantah

And here I am, in this field. You know what? I need like nine hours to get here. Yeah, I'm at cimerak, mekarsari for the details. Nowhere to go, bad signal, and the electronic like to on and off for zillion times! But you know what? I'm trying to have fun here. I-and 17 other people's here just try to enjoy every single thing we have here.
Btw, I'm just single fighter, I went alone from my class, know nobody, and met 17 people. But, after all, I'm so thankful I had a really fun friend here! Seriously!
We still don't know what we will do in the next day, we still wait till tuesday next week. So, till this time, I just spent my day with 'leha-leha'. Hahaha
But, I think I will have a really great day here. Wish me luck. I don't know what will goin to happen here. But I'm optimistic than before. I can enjoyed much than I've ever tought.
Maybe... I can found something interesting here?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: