yes, i do

Its so hard for just only take a breath.
Its so hard for stay focus.
My mind just turn around and around.
Yes, it always turns around to you!
My heartbeat? Don't ask! It feels going so faaaaaast more than u've ever think!
I don't know, what so great about you.
and I hate to admit you're more than great.
You successfully fulfill my mind.
You successfully made me feel like a fool one.
Smile all day, just think about your smile (even u smiled not for me), wondering your cool eyes that I really adore.
Aaaah, it's just not enough if I describe why.
You're just the charming one. And the only guy that make me feel like this.
Sometimes I feel, I don't have to run to get someone that doesn't even want me. But then I realize, I want you, and it need some sacrifices to get that.
Yes, I do. I just feel 'different'.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: