October 30th

Maybe it's just like another friday. But for me, this is the most beautiful friday night ever.
How we spend our friday night, -or maybe how I spend my friday night-?
How we type many much words, -or maybe how I type many much words-?
How we share our stories, -or maybe how I share my stories-?
hey, do you know how I spent my days just wait and look in to my yahoo messenger?
Hey do you know how I ask all my best just to made some words to start the conversation?
And do you know how happy I am when u replied?
Do you know how blushing I am when u asked why I'm not going to bed?
Do you know how fast my heart beating and how hard I just try to make my heart going slower?
Do you know? Do you notice? Do you want to know?
Do you know what? When I woke up at the end of october I was confuse, is that happened last friday, or maybe that just happened in my dream?
If that was JUST a dream, it would be the sweetest dream ever.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: