stranger

i became a stranger today.
it made me feel weird, hurt, and... uhm tired.
just enough to pretend that we are okey, darling.
there's something wrong with us.
stop acting like we are fine. we TOTALLY not fine.
u sit next to me and no conversation?
and u go away without any words and talking loudly with other and laugh over like u want to say 'i dont wanna talk to u, and with them i can be happy'
aaaaaarggggghhhh, u know what?
i don't even care. but for real, i care.
'coz i dont want the situation to be like this.
did i do something wrooong? with u? DID I???????
just come to me, tell me what u feel, and we try to fix this things up.
case closed, rite?
can we just talk together, sharing about our feelings? u tell me what's wrong with me, and i'll tell u too.
i just want to know what happen next.
i hope it will be better.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: